We inform you that J.C.M. Customs does not collect personal data (and hence not accepting online orders) from anyone under eighteen. We ask those who are under eighteen years of age to not proceed with the introduction of their personal data (and not to go ahead with the online purchase) and ask adults to proceed with the necessary procedures. In order to inform you about how J.C.M. Customs uses the information you provide, please read the following.
With reference to the data on the navigation at the J.C.M. Customs website.
Information we need
We must collect the following information from you to process your order and notify you of the status of your order.
PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Security of personal data
J.C.M. Customs website uses secure servers to ensure that all details are encrypted at your browser before they are sent to us. We store the PayPal data in an encrypted way within a secure database. The servers are physically secured in a dedicated data center.
Data Protection Act 1998 requires us to be open about our holding and use of personal data. It also allows people to find out from us what personal data is held about them on computer, to have that information corrected or erased if it is inaccurate, and to claim compensation if they can prove they have suffered harm as a result of negligence or security breaches. J.C.M. Customs is committed to upholding the eight Data Protection Principles of good information handling practice.
With reference to the data on the registration of J.C.M. Customs website.
- Data Source. The personal data collected by J.C.M. Customs which you provided to register on the website to get J.C.M. Customs messages and notifications via email. If personal data are subject to change, please get in contact with us and notify the changes to make it possible for us to keep your personal information updated.
- Data Processing Purpose. The personal information you provide, with your specific consent, may be treated by J.C.M. Customs to register on the website to get J.C.M. Customs messages and notifications via email.
- Forms of Treatment. Related to the above purposes, data will be collected through electronic methods, to secure systems and will be processed in both paper and electronic formats, duly protected.
- Mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data To complete the online registration a set of personal information is required. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information will prevent us to fulfill your request.
- Data Communication Receiver. Your personal data will be processed by data processors and persons in charge of the processing at J.C.M. Customs
With reference to the information about the online purchase of J.C.M. Customs products and sending of advertising material.
- Data Source. The personal data collected by J.C.M. Customs which you entered to proceed with online purchase on this site. If personal data are subject to change, please get in contact with us and notify the changes to make it possible for us to keep your personal information updated.
- Data Processing Purpose
2.1 The personal information that you submit may be processed by J.C.M. Customs for the following purposes:
- To proceed with your purchase request, referring to fulfill your online order and required accounting and fiscal activities.
- Handling of correspondence and service communications with you.
- Verification that the data provided for the transaction is complete, valid, accurate and clear of fraudulent markers.
2.2 Additionally, with your specific consent, your personal data collected in future online purchases and purchases in our stores can be used by J.C.M Customs to find out more about their customers (analysing information about your buying preferences for certain categories of products, frequency of your visit or your request for purchased items), direct mail and direct mail (e-cards) activities, to send messages about our activities and invitations to offer you more personalized services. In addition, J.C.M. Customs staff will give you a more helpful service.
- Forms of Treatment. Related to the above purposes, data will be collected through electronic methods, to secure systems and will be processed in both paper and electronic formats, duly protected. Also, if you agree to the inclusion of your personal data in J.C.M. Customs customer database, this data can be used for statistical and marketing analysis, and can be processed in an aggregate form or in an identifiable way.
- Mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data. To complete an order form a set of personal information is required. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information upon request will result in the cancellation of any pending order or the inability of the online application. Information that is not required will be duly noted on the screen. You can choose to not provide us with any information noted to be voluntary and still continue to successfully use and purchase of jcmcustoms.co.uk online shopping application. If you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in J.C.M. Customs customer database, this data can be used for statistical and market analysis and direct marketing.
You have the right to obtain from J.C.M. Customs the confirmation of whether personal data of you is in the company’s database. You have the right to obtain information in an intelligible form, to be informed about the source of the personal data and logic applied to the processing. You have a right to erasure, anonymity or blocking of data processed unlawfully as well as updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to you. With reference to the above treatment, if you want to exercise this right, or if you wish to receive an updated list of recipients data communication, you can contact Customer Relations at email@example.com Also, if you agree to send promotional materials, one can object to such processing at any time, without charge, request the deletion of data from the mailing list by selecting the link unsubscribe that you find in any communication or by emailing to the Customer Relations Department as indicated in the above.